Please join me for the Lighthouse Virtual Assistant Can I Pick Your Marketing Brain Workshop. As busy business owners, we can’t be a master of all skills but marketing is an area that, if you get it right, will really help your business grow. All businesses, no matter how small, should have a working marketing plan that sits alongside their business plan.
The aim of this workshop is for you to be able to have your own marketing plan that you can take away and implement immediately. I am also going to give you some fabulous social media tips and advice looking specifically at Facebook and Twitter as these are the two platforms that I get asked the most about.
So if you are just starting your business or have been up and running for a while then this workshop will give you the tools to learn how to promote your business pro-actively and bring in new clients.
The workshop will cover the following:
- What is marketing and why is it important to your business?
- What is the difference between marketing and advertising?
- What is PR and branding?
- Identifying your ideal client
- Your unique selling point
- Your marketing tools
- Social media (general advice)
- How to evaluate your marketing
- Facebook and Twitter – how to set up an account, the difference between a business and personal page, tips for when and how to post (including scheduling), hashtags, statistics and how to use them, content ideas, how often to post.
When: Wednesday 23rd May 2018
Where: Berelia Limited, 2nd Floor, Market Square, Dover, Kent, CT16 1LZ
Cost: £35 per person
Please read: Places are only secure when full payment has been made and places cannot be reserved without payment. Places are non-refundable. To book your place please click the ‘buy now’ button below:
The workshop on the 23 May has sold out. I will be running further workshops and if you’d like to be put on the waiting list please sign up and I will send you details.
Got a question? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Read more about Rachel’s experience.