How does it work at Lighthouse Virtual Assistant?
If you’ve never worked with a VA before this may answer a few of your questions:
- The advantage of working with Lighthouse Virtual Assistant is that you only pay for the actual hours I work. For example if you needed two hours of work one week you will be charged for those exact hours. The following week you might need six hours work and again you will only be invoiced for those hours.
- I use a hours tracker app which allows me to send my hours to you on a spreadsheet along with my invoice. There is no need to pay any other costs such as employee taxes etc. Items such as stationery are simply charged at cost and more details about this can be found in my Terms and Conditions. Meetings and emails to clients are also billed at the hourly rate (travel expenses to and from client meetings are also billable).
- Initially I will send you my client information so you can find out more about my rates, the full services I offer, my experience and how I work. Request your information pack.
- If would like to proceed to work with me I offer you a free (no obligation) half an hour consultation (available via phone, Skype or face-to-face if you’re happy to travel to me) so I can learn more about your business and how I can help you.
- If you know precisely which of my services you can utilise you’re more than welcome to send me an email with your requirements.
- Once we’ve established exactly how I can help I will send you a quote.
- If you’re happy with the quote and wish to work with me I will send you my contract along with my Terms and Conditions. This must be signed by both parties before any work can start.
- In most instances you will not need to provide me with any equipment as I have everything I need at my office.
- Once the work is completed to your requirement and in the specified time scale I will return it to you as agreed in the contract (email, courier, post etc.)
- I never take on any work that is outside my specialist area (I have lots of contacts that may be able to help you if I can’t) or that I feel I cannot complete in the requested time-scale.
- Lighthouse Virtual Assistant does not work on a commission basis or at client premises.
- Please note one weeks notice is required for all tasks so that they can be scheduled into my diary and completed in the required time. I also offer a quick turnaround rate if you require work completed urgently.
Feel free to give me a call on 01303 647101 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any further questions about working with me.